25000/- for the course
Beginner level chef’s training includes cutting, chopping, gravies, sauces, and other culinary arts. 80% practical classes. 15 Recipes total. Includes certification
Here are the details on the one month course
- Two classes in a week, 16 hours total classes in a week
- Learn a complete cusine of your choice.
- You can choose from our menu what you want to learn
- Option of both home classes available
- Individual classes, no batches
- Recipes will be shared for free post the classes
- No extra charges for learning a recipe more than once
- Minimal ingredients required. No equipments required
- No fixed schedule, classes can be made on the discretion of the student
Published by Shiv @Aaugritaa Caterers
Shiv Shankar Ghosh is a professional chef with over 12 years of experience in Food and Culinary industry.
He has worked across US and India with extensive knowledge about various global cuisines such as Continental, Mexican, Chinese, and Indian. He was instrumental in setting up lot of kitchens across Delhi.
In 2010, Aaugritaa Caterers was started with a dream to teach young budding chefs and home cooks about professional cooking, which has become a well-known entity in the food and catering space especially with corporate across Delhi NCR.
He also helps food start-ups and new food joints to establish in the industry by setting up the kitchen completely by taking care of menus, staffing, and inventory under B.O.O.T model.
View all posts by Shiv @Aaugritaa Caterers