Ginger-Garlic Paste 5tbsp
Coriander leaves for garnish
Coriander Powder 1tbsp
Red chilly powder 1/2tbsp
Garam Masala 1tbsp
Refined Oil 50ml
- Marinate the Chicken with Salt, Coriander powder, Red chilly Powder, Garam Masala, Ginger and Garlic Paste, Curd and keep aside for minimum 30min
- Cut the onion and tomato roughly and saute in a kadai till becomes tender.
- Blend the saute mixture in a mixer grinder adding water, Blend smoothly
- Take a Kadai (Wok) add 4tbsp Oil, then the marinated chicken in step1, keep cooking till tender.
- Add the blended mixture in the saute chicken and add little water and then cover it for 5min
- Cook for 5 more minutes on a low flame, add kasoori methi, butter in the gravy,
- Serve hot with garnish of Cream, Butter and Coriander.