BAKED POTATO WITH CHEESE:
Cuisine: Continental Side Dish or Breakfast Dish
Serves: 2-3 people
- Potato Medium Size 4-6pcs
- Parmesan Cheese 50gms
- Mozzarella Cheese 50gms
- Cheese Spread 100gms
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Oregano, Basil, chilly flakes to taste
- Onion 1pc
- Capsicum 1pc
- Bell peppers 1/2pc
- Tomato 1pc
- Wash the potatoes and par boil them (half boil) with skin
- Grate the cheese and chopped the vegetables finely
- After potatoes are boiled cut them diagonally
- Take a mixing bowl and mix all the vegetables, cheese, salt, pepper, oregano, basil, chilly flakes.
- Take one potato, put the layer of cheese spread and then put the mixture on it.
- Pre-Heat the oven at 170 degree centigrade for 10min
- Take a baking tray, brush it with oil and then place all the potatoes, bake it for 15min
- Serve Hot
Published by Shiv @Aaugritaa Caterers
Shiv Shankar Ghosh is a professional chef with over 12 years of experience in Food and Culinary industry.
He has worked across US and India with extensive knowledge about various global cuisines such as Continental, Mexican, Chinese, and Indian. He was instrumental in setting up lot of kitchens across Delhi.
In 2010, Aaugritaa Caterers was started with a dream to teach young budding chefs and home cooks about professional cooking, which has become a well-known entity in the food and catering space especially with corporate across Delhi NCR.
He also helps food start-ups and new food joints to establish in the industry by setting up the kitchen completely by taking care of menus, staffing, and inventory under B.O.O.T model.
View all posts by Shiv @Aaugritaa Caterers