Cuisine: Thai Food
Serves: 2 pax
- Pad Thai Noodles 1 packet
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Broth powder or Ajinomoto to taste
- Peanuts 50gms
- Onion 1pc
- Capsicum 1pc
- Broccoli 1/2 pc
- Oysters sauce to taste
- Chopped Garlic 2 tsp
- Boil the noodles and keep aside to cool it
- Cut the vegetables in dice and crush the peanuts
- Take a pan, add oil, then garlic, then all the vegetables, sauté them till tender
- Add all the spices and then the oyster sauce into it
- At last add the noodles and toss on high flame
- Garnish it with crushed peanuts and serve hot
Published by Shiv @Aaugritaa Caterers
Shiv Shankar Ghosh is a professional chef with over 12 years of experience in Food and Culinary industry.
He has worked across US and India with extensive knowledge about various global cuisines such as Continental, Mexican, Chinese, and Indian. He was instrumental in setting up lot of kitchens across Delhi.
In 2010, Aaugritaa Caterers was started with a dream to teach young budding chefs and home cooks about professional cooking, which has become a well-known entity in the food and catering space especially with corporate across Delhi NCR.
He also helps food start-ups and new food joints to establish in the industry by setting up the kitchen completely by taking care of menus, staffing, and inventory under B.O.O.T model.
View all posts by Shiv @Aaugritaa Caterers