Cuisine : Continental Main Course
Serves : 2-3 pax
- Spaghetti Pasta 150 grams
- Minced Chicken or Mutton 200 grans
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Oregano, Chilli flakes, basil, to taate
- Maida 100 grams
- Corn flour 50 grams
- Milk 500 ml
- Butter 100 grams
- Cheese to taste
- Refined for frying
- Olive oil for cooking
- Boil the spaghetti and keep aside brushing with oil
- For meal balls, take minced chicken or meat, add salt, pepper, mixed herbs, Maida and corn flour
- Mix and make balls of the mixture and then shallow fry them till golden brown
- For white sauce: add 50grams Maida and 50 grams butter in a thick bottom pan, then add 500 ml milk into it, use whisk and start mixing, mix till it’s smooth.
- Take a pan, add olive oil, then add chopped garlic, mixed herbs into it, then add the sauce prepared in step 4, cook adding salt and pepper
- Then add spaghetti and fried meat balls into it, add some water into it, cool for 5-7 min on medium flame
- As you see it’s cooked add grated cheese on it
- Serve hot with Garlic Bread
- Never put pasta in cold water then boil, always boil the water then add the pasta into it
- After the pasta is cooked strain the water then add oil into it, never put cold water on pasta, it have to be cooked naturally
- The recipe of white sauce is simple, for every 1 litre of milk use 100 grams butter and 100 grams Maida. Keep changing the proportion according to the quantity
- For meat balls you need to make the mixture soft so that the gravy goes inside the meat balls nicely
Cuisine: Indian Main Course
Serves : 2-3 Pax
- Golden Seila Rice double chabi 500gms
- Onion 500 grams
- Tomato 100 grams
- Chicken with Bone 500 grams
- Dahi 200 grams
- Mustard oil 2 tablespoon
- Ginger-Garlic paste 2-3 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Garam Masala to taste
- Red chilly powder to taste
- Coriander powder to taste
- Desi ghee to brush the pan
- Rose water for fragrance (Optional)
- Whole spices like Cinnamon, cardamom, pepper corn, bay leaf, clove 2-3 pieces each
- Refined Oil for Cooking
- Mint leaves for garnish
- Soak the rice for minimum 1 hour then boil it adding the whole spices and salt.
- Drain the water of the rice after boiling and keep aside.
- Cut the onion in Jullians (Long Cutting) and fry till golden brown.
- Marinate the chicken with all the spices, mustard oil, ginger & garlic paste and curd, keep aside for minimum 30 min.
- Then take a pan, put little oil the start cooking the chicken, then all the golden brown onions, then add the ginger and garlic paste and then tomato purée in it.
- Cook for 15 min till chicken gets tender. Cover if needed.
- Then Take a thick bottom pan and brush it with ghee or Oil, put first layer of rice then the cooked chicken layer and then again layer of rice.
- Put brown onions and coloured rice on it then Cover it with aluminium foil and cook for 10min on low flame (Also known as Dum)
- Open the cover garnish with mint and rose water
- Serve hot
- Make sure you use Seila rice, its best for biryani and it doesn’t break so best for beginners too
- If you using basmati rice, cook it 50% and 50% will be Cooked in Dum
- You can use boneless chicken too but best is with bone only
- Make sure the onion turns brown not black, cook on low flame when they are cooked 80-90%
- The main thing is the flavour so cook with love.