Cuisine: Breakfast Continental
Serves: 2-3 Pax
- Eggs 6pcs
- Onion Chopped Medium 1pc
- Capsicum Chopped Medium 1pc
- Green Chilly Chopped 1pc
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Mayonnaise 100 grams
- Parsley Chopped 10 grams
- Boiled the Eggs for 15min to make it hard boiled
- Peel the eggs and Cut them into two parts
- Take a mixing bowl and add onion, capsicum, Green Chilly, parsley along with the Yolk
- Add salt and pepper in the bowl, with mayonnaise and mix well
- Fill the mixture into the empty shells of Boiled Eggs
- Garnish it with parsley and serve
- The egg must be hard boiled else it will not have a proper shape
- The mixture must be semi solid so that it will fill the egg nicely
- It can be serve hot or cold as salad
- For cutting the eggs nicely use thread not knife
Published by Shiv @Aaugritaa Caterers
Shiv Shankar Ghosh is a professional chef with over 12 years of experience in Food and Culinary industry.
He has worked across US and India with extensive knowledge about various global cuisines such as Continental, Mexican, Chinese, and Indian. He was instrumental in setting up lot of kitchens across Delhi.
In 2010, Aaugritaa Caterers was started with a dream to teach young budding chefs and home cooks about professional cooking, which has become a well-known entity in the food and catering space especially with corporate across Delhi NCR.
He also helps food start-ups and new food joints to establish in the industry by setting up the kitchen completely by taking care of menus, staffing, and inventory under B.O.O.T model.
View all posts by Shiv @Aaugritaa Caterers