Cuisine: Indian Fusion Starter
Serves: 2 pax
- Broccoli Medium Size 2 pieces
- Hung Curd 250 grams
- Salt to taste
- White pepper to taste
- Black pepper powder to taste
- Cheese Processed or Mozzarella 150 grams
- Cream 50 grams
- Garam Masala to taste
- Ginger & Garlic paste 1 tablespoon
- Wash and Cut the Broccoli into big pieces (4 piece of one broccoli).
- Then blanch the pieces for 10 min and then soak them in cold water to retain the nice green colour.
- Take hung curd in bowl, add salt, pepper, ginger & Garlic paste, garam masala, cream, cheese into it.
- Marinate the blanch broccoli for atleast 30 min and maximum 24 hours.
- Preheat the oven at 160°C for 15 min.
- Then on the baking tray, place the marinated broccoli then add grated cheese on top and bake it for 10 min
- Bake till you get golden brown colour.
- Serve Hot
- Make sure the broccoli pieces don’t break while blanching
- Blanching is same like boiling just we don’t cook the vegetables fully, 70-80% cooking
- The hung curd is important so keep the curd on a stainer or Muslin cloth to drain out all the water.
- Spices you can add according to your taste.
Cuisine : Continental Main Course
Serves : 2-3 pax
- Spaghetti Pasta 150 grams
- Minced Chicken or Mutton 200 grans
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Oregano, Chilli flakes, basil, to taate
- Maida 100 grams
- Corn flour 50 grams
- Milk 500 ml
- Butter 100 grams
- Cheese to taste
- Refined for frying
- Olive oil for cooking
- Boil the spaghetti and keep aside brushing with oil
- For meal balls, take minced chicken or meat, add salt, pepper, mixed herbs, Maida and corn flour
- Mix and make balls of the mixture and then shallow fry them till golden brown
- For white sauce: add 50grams Maida and 50 grams butter in a thick bottom pan, then add 500 ml milk into it, use whisk and start mixing, mix till it’s smooth.
- Take a pan, add olive oil, then add chopped garlic, mixed herbs into it, then add the sauce prepared in step 4, cook adding salt and pepper
- Then add spaghetti and fried meat balls into it, add some water into it, cool for 5-7 min on medium flame
- As you see it’s cooked add grated cheese on it
- Serve hot with Garlic Bread
- Never put pasta in cold water then boil, always boil the water then add the pasta into it
- After the pasta is cooked strain the water then add oil into it, never put cold water on pasta, it have to be cooked naturally
- The recipe of white sauce is simple, for every 1 litre of milk use 100 grams butter and 100 grams Maida. Keep changing the proportion according to the quantity
- For meat balls you need to make the mixture soft so that the gravy goes inside the meat balls nicely