Cuisine: Continental Main Course
Serves: 2 People
- Chicken Breast 500gms
- Spinach 100gms
- Onion 1pc
- Capsicum 1pc
- Broccoli 1pc
- Chopped Garlic 50gms
- Cheese 100gms
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Fresh Basil, Oregano, Chilly Flakes to taste
- Soya Sauce 50ml
- Tomato Ketchup 50gms
- Pineapple 100gms
- Wash and Marinate the Chicken with Salt and Pepper
- Stuff the Chicken with Spinach chopped with Cheese, Salt and pepper, herbs
- For the Sauce, In a pan add chopped garlic, tomato ketchup, soya sauce, salt and pepper, mix well and serve
- Grill the chicken in a hot plate on slow flame till golden brown and cooked.
- Saute the veggies and serve with sauce and chicken
Published by Shiv @Aaugritaa Caterers
Shiv Shankar Ghosh is a professional chef with over 12 years of experience in Food and Culinary industry.
He has worked across US and India with extensive knowledge about various global cuisines such as Continental, Mexican, Chinese, and Indian. He was instrumental in setting up lot of kitchens across Delhi.
In 2010, Aaugritaa Caterers was started with a dream to teach young budding chefs and home cooks about professional cooking, which has become a well-known entity in the food and catering space especially with corporate across Delhi NCR.
He also helps food start-ups and new food joints to establish in the industry by setting up the kitchen completely by taking care of menus, staffing, and inventory under B.O.O.T model.
View all posts by Shiv @Aaugritaa Caterers