“SAAG CHICKEN ALSO KNOWN AS PALAK CHICKEN”
Cuisine: Indian Main Course
Serves: 2-3 people
- Palak (Spinach) 400gms
- Chicken with Bone 250gms
- Onion 1pcs
- Ginger-Garlic Paste 2tbsp
- Chopped garlic 2-3 cloves
- Dry Red Chilly 2-3pcs
- Curd for marination
- Salt to taste
- Coriander Powder to taste
- Red chilly powder to taste
- Garam Masala to taste
- Refined Oil 150ml
- Roughly Chop the Spinach and onion after washing.
- Saute the mixture in a Kadai.
- Blend the saute mixture in a mixer grinder adding water, Blend smoothly
- Marinate the chicken with all the spices, ginger garlic paste and Curd
- Take a Kadai (Wok) add 4tbsp Oil, then marinated chicken and cook for sometimes, then all the spices and then the blend paste what we did in step 3.
- Cook the curry on low flame so that chicken get cooked properly
- Check salt and pour it in a serving dish
- Take a wok, add 2tbsp oil, add chopped garlic and dry red chilly, cook till brown, and put in on the gravy that we pour in step 6.
- Serve Hot.