Penne Pasta in Cheese Sauce:
- Penne Pasta 250gms
- Onion 1pc
- Capsicum 1pc
- Chopped Garlic 50gms
- Cheese 100gms
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Fresh Basil, Oregano, Chilly Flakes to taste
- Milk 1 liter
- Butter 100gms
- Maida 100gms
- Olive Oil 50ml
- Boil the pasta and let it cool, Sprinkle little oil on it after boiling so that it doesn’t stick with each other.
- Mix Maida and Butter also known as Roux and let it cool
- Boil the milk, adding onion with cloves into it, then add the Roux, Mix well to avoid Lumps.
- Take a pan, put oil then add chopped garlic, herbs then the vegetables, add sauce and then at last add pasta.
- Season it with Salt, pepper and Cheese.. Serve Hot
- Boil the Pasta till 80% so that it doesn’t break while cooking in the sauce
- If you want to make it saucy then reduce the quantity of the pasta
- This recipe can be used in any pasta, sauce remain the same
- Mix the sauce well to reduce lumps, you can keep the sauce for a week in refrigerator and reuse it.