- Penne Pasta 250gms
- Onion 1pc
- Capsicum 1pc
- Chopped Garlic 50gms
- Cheese 100gms
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Fresh Basil, Oregano, Chilly Flakes to taste
- Milk 1 liter
- Butter 100gms
- Maida 100gms
- Olive Oil 50ml
- Boil the pasta and let it cool
- Mix Maida and Butter also known as Roux and let it cool
- Boil the milk, add herbs, salt and pepper and then add the Roux, Mix well to avoid Lumps.
- Take a pan, put oil then add chopped garlic, herbs then the vegetables, add sauce and then at last add pasta.
- Season it with Salt, pepper and Cheese.. Serve Hot
Published by Shiv @Aaugritaa Caterers
Shiv Shankar Ghosh is a professional chef with over 12 years of experience in Food and Culinary industry.
He has worked across US and India with extensive knowledge about various global cuisines such as Continental, Mexican, Chinese, and Indian. He was instrumental in setting up lot of kitchens across Delhi.
In 2010, Aaugritaa Caterers was started with a dream to teach young budding chefs and home cooks about professional cooking, which has become a well-known entity in the food and catering space especially with corporate across Delhi NCR.
He also helps food start-ups and new food joints to establish in the industry by setting up the kitchen completely by taking care of menus, staffing, and inventory under B.O.O.T model.
View all posts by Shiv @Aaugritaa Caterers