- Cuisine: Indian Dessert
- Serves: 2 Pax
- Preparation time: 10min
- Cooking Time: 30min
- Milk full cream 1liter
- Basmati rice 100gms
- Sugar 300gms
- Cardamom green 2pcs
- Cashew Nuts 50gms
- Raisins 50gms
- Kesar few leaves
- Take a thick bottom pan and put milk in it and start cooking
- Was and soak the rice for minimum 10min
- When milk is getting boiled, keep stirring so that it haven’t get burn
- Add rice into it and keep cooking for 20min
- Add sugar and keep cooking till the rice is cooked and milk is thick.
- Add cinnamon and dry fruits into it.
- Serve hot or chilled adding kesar leaves on it.
- Garnish it with dry fruits before serving.