Cuisine: Indian Main Course
Serves: 2-3 people
- Paneer (Cottage Cheese) 200gms
- Onion 1pcs
- Tomato 5pcs
- Ginger-Garlic Paste 2tbsp
- Coriander leaves for garnish
- Salt to taste
- Coriander Powder 1tbsp
- Red chilly powder 1/2tbsp
- Garam Masala 1tbsp
- Cream 2tbsp
- Butter 50gms
- Refined Oil 50ml
- Cut the onion and tomato roughly and saute in a kadai till becomes tender.
- Blend the saute mixture in a mixer grinder adding water, Blend smoothly
- Take a Kadai (Wok) add 4tbsp Oil, Giner-Garlic Paste, All the spices, then the Blended mixture and start cooking it.
- Cut the paneer in square cubes and add it in the gravy
- Cook for 5 more minutes and serve hot with garnish of Cream, Butter and Coriander
- Serve Hot
Published by Shiv @Aaugritaa Caterers
Shiv Shankar Ghosh is a professional chef with over 12 years of experience in Food and Culinary industry.
He has worked across US and India with extensive knowledge about various global cuisines such as Continental, Mexican, Chinese, and Indian. He was instrumental in setting up lot of kitchens across Delhi.
In 2010, Aaugritaa Caterers was started with a dream to teach young budding chefs and home cooks about professional cooking, which has become a well-known entity in the food and catering space especially with corporate across Delhi NCR.
He also helps food start-ups and new food joints to establish in the industry by setting up the kitchen completely by taking care of menus, staffing, and inventory under B.O.O.T model.
View all posts by Shiv @Aaugritaa Caterers