Cuisine: Chinese Starter
- Fish boneless sole or basa 250gms
- Maida 100gms
- Corn flour 50-60gms
- Baking powder 1tsp
- Garlic chopped 2tbsp
- Chilly paste 2tbsp
- Tomato Ketchup 2tbsp
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Spring onion for garnish
- Lemon 1pc
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Marinate the sliced fish with lemon, salt and pepper
- Then make a batter with Maida and baking powder. Make it thick not thin
- Dip the marinated fish and deep fry till golden brown
- Take a wok or pan, add oil, chopped garlic, chilly paste, tomato sauce, salt, pepper and little water
- Boil it and make it thick adding corn flour
- Pour it on the fish and serve hot with garnish of spring onion
NOTE: This can be done with crispy Fried paneer too, will be named as Paneer in Hot Garlic Sauce
Published by Shiv @Aaugritaa Caterers
Shiv Shankar Ghosh is a professional chef with over 12 years of experience in Food and Culinary industry.
He has worked across US and India with extensive knowledge about various global cuisines such as Continental, Mexican, Chinese, and Indian. He was instrumental in setting up lot of kitchens across Delhi.
In 2010, Aaugritaa Caterers was started with a dream to teach young budding chefs and home cooks about professional cooking, which has become a well-known entity in the food and catering space especially with corporate across Delhi NCR.
He also helps food start-ups and new food joints to establish in the industry by setting up the kitchen completely by taking care of menus, staffing, and inventory under B.O.O.T model.
View all posts by Shiv @Aaugritaa Caterers