- Tomato 5pcs
- Onion 1pc
- Garlic 2clove
- Basil 2 leaves
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Cherry tomato for garnish
- Cream 2tbsp for garnish
- Tomato Ketchup 3tbsp
- Cut the tomatoes and onion roghly and start saute in a thick bottom pan with little oil and garlic
- As it start cooking, add 2 bowls of water and let it bowl for 10minutes
- Strain it and make a paste of the residue left
- Put the soup back on the flame and add salt, pepper, chopped basil leaves and the paste.
- Cook it for 10 more minutes, check the seasoning and serve hot with garnish of cream and basil.