Cuisine: Mediterranean Dip
- Chickpeas 100gms
- Tahini paste 2tbsp (If you don’t have Tahini paste, roast the sesame seed and blend separately with garlic)
- Olive oil 4tbsp
- Garlic 2clove
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Lemon juice 1tbsp
- Parsley for garnish
- Olives for garnish
- Boil chickpeas and drain water
- Take a blender jar put boiled chickpeas and start blending
- add salt, pepper, tahini paste, lemon juice, and oil, blend till it become smooth
- Put it in a bowl and serve with parsley, olive oil and olive as garnish
Note: Hummus can be kept in refrigerator and can be use for 4-5 days as a dip for many items.
If you don’t want to use garlic you can make it without it too
Published by Shiv @Aaugritaa Caterers
Shiv Shankar Ghosh is a professional chef with over 12 years of experience in Food and Culinary industry.
He has worked across US and India with extensive knowledge about various global cuisines such as Continental, Mexican, Chinese, and Indian. He was instrumental in setting up lot of kitchens across Delhi.
In 2010, Aaugritaa Caterers was started with a dream to teach young budding chefs and home cooks about professional cooking, which has become a well-known entity in the food and catering space especially with corporate across Delhi NCR.
He also helps food start-ups and new food joints to establish in the industry by setting up the kitchen completely by taking care of menus, staffing, and inventory under B.O.O.T model.
View all posts by Shiv @Aaugritaa Caterers
2 thoughts on “Hummus Easy Authentic Recipe”