Serves: 2-3 pax (8-10 pieces)
- Maida/Refined Flour 50 grams
- Chocolate brick or Chocolate syrup 70-80ml
- Butter 55 grams
- Vanilla Essence 1 teaspoon
- Sugar powder 110-120 grams
- Cocoa Powder 1 tablespoon
- Baking powder 1 teaspoon
- Meetha Soda 1/2 teaspoon
- Milk 20ml
- Melt the chocolate brick and mix it with soft butter if you using chocolate syrup then just mix it with soft butter.
- Sieve the refined flour with baking powder, baking soda and cocoa powder together and keep aside
- Add sugar powder, butter and chocolate mixture into the flour, add milk into it and start mixing.
- Add warm water if required to make the batter smooth
- Pour the mixture in a flat tray type mould and garnish it with chopped walnuts before baking.
- Preheat the oven at 180°C for 15 min then bake the brownies for 20-25 min at the same temperature
- Check with toothpick if it’s cooked then cut into pieces and serve
- You can also keep them in the refrigerator for 2-3 days
- Make sure you melt the chocolate brick on hot water boiler else it will burn
- The batter have to be of ribbon consistency when you pour it in the mould
- If you don’t eat walnuts then just add any other dry fruit or make it plain brownies
- Long trays are best preferred for brownies