Cuisine : Continental Breakfast
Serves: 2-3 pax
- All purpose flour (Maida) 250 GMs or 1 1/2 cup
- Baking powder 2 tablespoon
- Milk 170 ML or 1 cup
- Butter melted 3 tablespoon
- Salt pinch of
- Sugar 1 tablespoon
- Egg 1 pc (Optional)
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Make a well in the center and pour in the milk, add melted butter; mix until smooth.
- Keep aside for 10-12 min.
- Heat a frying pan over medium high flame.
- Pour or scoop the batter onto the pan, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake.
- Brown on both sides and serve hot.
- Serve with honey or maple syrup.
- Mix the batter with whisk to avoid lumps.
- For making the pancakes use butter for better taste.
- If not using egg then increase the baking powder with 1/2 tea spoon more