Cuisine: Indian Snacks
- Paneer/Cottage Cheese 150gms
- Papad 4-5pcs
- Salt to taste
- Garam Masala to taste
- Red chilly powder to taste
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Maida 50gms
- Slit the paneer cubes
- Mix all the spices together and put inside the slit space of paneer
- Make a batter of maida and water (Not Thick)
- Roast the papad for few seconds and crush them with hands
- Coat the paneer cubes with the maida batter and then coat it with crushed papad
- Keep inside the refrigerator for minimum 20min
- Take oil in a pan, heat it fully
- Fry the paneer cubes till golden brown
- Cut them into two and serve with mint chutney
- Serve Hot
Published by Shiv @Aaugritaa Caterers
Shiv Shankar Ghosh is a professional chef with over 12 years of experience in Food and Culinary industry.
He has worked across US and India with extensive knowledge about various global cuisines such as Continental, Mexican, Chinese, and Indian. He was instrumental in setting up lot of kitchens across Delhi.
In 2010, Aaugritaa Caterers was started with a dream to teach young budding chefs and home cooks about professional cooking, which has become a well-known entity in the food and catering space especially with corporate across Delhi NCR.
He also helps food start-ups and new food joints to establish in the industry by setting up the kitchen completely by taking care of menus, staffing, and inventory under B.O.O.T model.
View all posts by Shiv @Aaugritaa Caterers