Serves: 4 pax
- Bhindi (Lady Finger/Okra) 1/2kg
- Peanuts 100gms
- Corn Flour 200gms
- Refined Oil for Frying
- Salt to taste
- Garam Masala to taste
- Chaat Masala to taste
- Turmeric pinch
- Coriander for Garnish
- Wash and Cut the Lady Fingers into diamond Cut (Slant cutting)
- Dust it with Corn flour and fry till crispy (Always fry it on a high flame to maintain its crispiness)
- Fry the peanuts too till golden brown
- Take a pan, add all the spices without adding any oil then mix the fried Lady Finger and peanuts together
- Toss till all the spices are mixed properly
- Garnish with Chopped Coriander and serve hot
Published by Shiv @Aaugritaa Caterers
Shiv Shankar Ghosh is a professional chef with over 12 years of experience in Food and Culinary industry.
He has worked across US and India with extensive knowledge about various global cuisines such as Continental, Mexican, Chinese, and Indian. He was instrumental in setting up lot of kitchens across Delhi.
In 2010, Aaugritaa Caterers was started with a dream to teach young budding chefs and home cooks about professional cooking, which has become a well-known entity in the food and catering space especially with corporate across Delhi NCR.
He also helps food start-ups and new food joints to establish in the industry by setting up the kitchen completely by taking care of menus, staffing, and inventory under B.O.O.T model.
View all posts by Shiv @Aaugritaa Caterers