- Whole Chicken 800gms 1pc
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Oregano, Basil, Chilly flakes
- Olive oil 200ml
- Butter 100gms
- Cream to garnish
- Clean and wash the whole Chicken
- Make cuts so that the salt and herbs can enter the chicken
- Marinate the whole chicken with salt, pepper, herbs and olive oil and keep for at least 30min
- Pre-heat the oven at 160 degree for 30min
- Place the whole chicken into the Oven for 45min each side
- Then flip the chicken and cook for another 45min
- Check and serve hot
Published by Shiv @Aaugritaa Caterers
Shiv Shankar Ghosh is a professional chef with over 12 years of experience in Food and Culinary industry.
He has worked across US and India with extensive knowledge about various global cuisines such as Continental, Mexican, Chinese, and Indian. He was instrumental in setting up lot of kitchens across Delhi.
In 2010, Aaugritaa Caterers was started with a dream to teach young budding chefs and home cooks about professional cooking, which has become a well-known entity in the food and catering space especially with corporate across Delhi NCR.
He also helps food start-ups and new food joints to establish in the industry by setting up the kitchen completely by taking care of menus, staffing, and inventory under B.O.O.T model.
View all posts by Shiv @Aaugritaa Caterers