Tandoori Stuffed Potato:
Cuisine: Indian Snacks
- Potato 2-3pieces (Equal size Preferred)
- Paneer (Cottage Cheese) 100gms
- Salt to taste
- Garam masala to taste
- Onion 1pc small chopped
- Green Chilly 1pc chopped
- Coriander a bit
- Cream for garnish
- Chaat masala for garnish
- Lemon for garnish
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Peek and wash the potatoes and then scoop it out to make hole for stuffing
- Deep fry them till golden brown and cooked from inside and outside
- Grate the paneer, Mix it with vegetable and masale
- Stuff them inside the potatoes
- Grill in oven or tandoor for 5min
- Cut the roundals and serve it lemon, Chaat masala and cream
- Serve hot
Published by Shiv @Aaugritaa Caterers
Shiv Shankar Ghosh is a professional chef with over 12 years of experience in Food and Culinary industry.
He has worked across US and India with extensive knowledge about various global cuisines such as Continental, Mexican, Chinese, and Indian. He was instrumental in setting up lot of kitchens across Delhi.
In 2010, Aaugritaa Caterers was started with a dream to teach young budding chefs and home cooks about professional cooking, which has become a well-known entity in the food and catering space especially with corporate across Delhi NCR.
He also helps food start-ups and new food joints to establish in the industry by setting up the kitchen completely by taking care of menus, staffing, and inventory under B.O.O.T model.
View all posts by Shiv @Aaugritaa Caterers