Cuisine: Indian Starter
- Cottage Cheese or Paneer 400gms
- Hung Curd (Yogurt to be hung in a muslin cloth or strainer for minimum 2 hours)
- Salt to taste
- Garam Masala to taste
- Red chilly powder to taste
- Dhaiya powder to taste
- Ginger and Garlic paste
- Mustard Oil 2 tbsp (optional)
- Onion, tomato, capsicum 1pc each
- Cut the paneer into dice and boil them in hot water and keep and keep aside
- Mix Hung Curd with all the spices, mustard Oil and ginger-garlic paste
- Marinate the Dice paneer in the marination with vegetable like onion, capsicum, tomato
- Grill them on charcoal, oven or griller
- Serve hot with mint Chutney
TIPS: Boiling the paneer will make it soft and you can use the marinated paneer for 4-5 days keeping inside the refrigerator
Published by Shiv @Aaugritaa Caterers
Shiv Shankar Ghosh is a professional chef with over 12 years of experience in Food and Culinary industry.
He has worked across US and India with extensive knowledge about various global cuisines such as Continental, Mexican, Chinese, and Indian. He was instrumental in setting up lot of kitchens across Delhi.
In 2010, Aaugritaa Caterers was started with a dream to teach young budding chefs and home cooks about professional cooking, which has become a well-known entity in the food and catering space especially with corporate across Delhi NCR.
He also helps food start-ups and new food joints to establish in the industry by setting up the kitchen completely by taking care of menus, staffing, and inventory under B.O.O.T model.
View all posts by Shiv @Aaugritaa Caterers