Cuisine : Thai
Serves : 2Pax
- Vegicken* 250gms
- Garlic 4 clove
- Salt to taste (Optional)
- Pepper to taste (Optional)
- Bell Peppers 1pc
- Capsicum 1pc
- Cut Corns 100 grams
- Tomato 1pc
- Thai Sweet Chilly Sauce* 100ml
- Olive Oil 1tbsp
- Olives and Basil for Garnish (Optional)
- Cut all the Veggies in Julienne*
- Take a pan, Add olive oil, then chopped garlic and sauté
- Then add all the veggies and sauce till tender on medium flame
- Then add Vegicken and sauté it it gets tender
- Then add 100ml of Thai Sweet Chilly Sauce
- Slow the flame and add 100ml of water into it and cover it for 10min on medium flame
- As the Vegicken gets tender, off the gas and serve hot with garnish of Olives and Basil
1. What is VEGICKEN??
2. What is Thai Sweet Chilly Sauce??
- Thai Sweet Chilly Sauce is easily available in market.
3. What is Julienne??
- It’s a type of cutting, in which the food item is cut into long thin strips, similar to matchsticks.