Cuisine : Continental
Serves : 2 Pax
Health Content : For every 100 grams Chicken Breast : Protein 31 grams, Calories 165, Fat 3.6 grams.
- Minced Chicken 200 grams
- Red and Yellow Bell peppers small 1pc
- Capsicum small 1pc
- Salt to taste (Optional)
- Pepper to taste
- Mixed herbs like oregano, basil, chilly flakes
- Mint sauce as dip (Any other sauce also you can use in place of this)
- Take a mixing bowl and add minced chicken along with all the veggies
- Add seasoning and mix properly
- Take Silver foil and make rolls of the minced chicken
- Lock both the sides as toffee
- Boil water in a thick bottom pan and cook the rolls for 10min
- Open the rolls, cut and present them on a plate with min sauce
- Serve hot.
CHEF NOTES :
- In place of chicken we can also use Soya chunks or Cottage cheese (Paneer)
- The rolls have to be tightly prepare before boiling in water so that they don’t open in the water
- The rolls can be kept in the refrigerator and use within a weeks time.