Cuisine: Indian Cuisine
Serves: 2.3 pax
- Moong Dal without skin 100 grams
- Green Chilly 2-3 pcs
- Ginger 50 grams
- Garlic 50 grams (Optional)
- Coriander for garnish
- Imli 100 ml
- Salt to taste
- Haldi to taste
- Red Chilly Powder to taste
- Lemon 1 pc
- Crush Jeera 1 teaspoon
- Soak the Dal for 30 min and then boil it in cooker adding salt, haldi, green chilly 1 pc.
- As the Dal is cooking add chopped green chilly, chop ginger, imli water and green chutney, mix well.
- Add Lemon, crush Jeera powder and coriander on it.
- Mix together, check salt and then serve hot.
- Make sure the dal is nicely cooked
- The water in Dal must be less so that it remain thick in nature
- You can add spices according to your taste.