Cuisine: Indian Fusion Starter
Serves: 2 pax
- Broccoli Medium Size 2 pieces
- Hung Curd 250 grams
- Salt to taste
- White pepper to taste
- Black pepper powder to taste
- Cheese Processed or Mozzarella 150 grams
- Cream 50 grams
- Garam Masala to taste
- Ginger & Garlic paste 1 tablespoon
- Wash and Cut the Broccoli into big pieces (4 piece of one broccoli).
- Then blanch the pieces for 10 min and then soak them in cold water to retain the nice green colour.
- Take hung curd in bowl, add salt, pepper, ginger & Garlic paste, garam masala, cream, cheese into it.
- Marinate the blanch broccoli for atleast 30 min and maximum 24 hours.
- Preheat the oven at 160°C for 15 min.
- Then on the baking tray, place the marinated broccoli then add grated cheese on top and bake it for 10 min
- Bake till you get golden brown colour.
- Serve Hot
- Make sure the broccoli pieces don’t break while blanching
- Blanching is same like boiling just we don’t cook the vegetables fully, 70-80% cooking
- The hung curd is important so keep the curd on a stainer or Muslin cloth to drain out all the water.
- Spices you can add according to your taste.