Cuisine : Indian Starters
Serves: 2-3 pax
- Green Moong Dal whole/ Green Lentil 100 GMs
- Paneer/Cottage Cheese 120 GMs
- Salt to taste
- Garam Masala to taste
- Red Chilli Powder to taste
- Green Peas 50 grams
- Green Chilli 1-2 pcs
- Onion medium size 1 pc
- Capsicum medium size 1pc
- Vegetable oil for cooking
- Take a thick bottom pan or cooker, add oil, then chopped onion, green chilly and capsicum into it
- Sauté for 2 min then add green peas, all the spices, then grated cottage cheese into it
- Cook well and dry all the water from it
- Take it out, cool it your stuffing is ready.
- Soak the Moong Dal for at-least 6-7 hours then make a fine paste of it.
- Take a flat pan or tawa, brush with little oil then pour the mixture. When the mixture is cooked stuff it with paneer and make rolls of it
- Serve hot with salad and mint chitney
- Soaking of Moong Dal is important, while making the paste don’t add water into it. Add water later if needed.
- The stuffing can be of paneer or anything you like to fill inside.
- If you find it difficult to roll the Crêpe (Cheela) cook properly on medium flame so that it can be rolled
- This recipe we haven’t used any flour or besan, if you want you can add into it