Cuisine : Continental
Serves : 2 pax
- Eggs 6
- Onion small size 1 pc
- Tomato small size 1 pc
- Cheese slice 2 pcs
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Mayonnaise 3 tablespoon
- Ketchup 2 tablespoon
- Boiled and peel the eggs and keep aside.
- Slice the onion, tomato and cheese into dice cutting.
- Cut the boiled eggs into 2 .
- Apply mayonnaise mixed with ketchup on both the side of the half cut eggs.
- Then put salt and pepper on it.
- Then put one slice each of onion, tomato and cheese.
- Cover it with the other half of the boil egg.
- Put toothpick so that it remain in position.
- Make sure the eggs are hard boiled.
- Use thread to cut the eggs to get the fine cutting, don’t use knife
- You can use different stuffing whatever you like to stuff inside the eggs.
- You can prepare this recipe in less then 15min