Dahi Ke Kabab:
Cuisine: Indian Snacks
- Hung Yogurt 200gms (Hang the Yogurt 400gms in a Muslin cloth or strainer for 6hours)
- Paneer/Cottage Cheese 100gms
- Onion Medium 1pc
- Green chilly 1pc
- Coriander chopped 1tsp
- Salt to taste
- Garam Masala to taste
- Red chilly powder to taste
- Bread Slice 8pcs
- Vegetable Oil for frying
- Chopped dry fruit like cashews and almond (Optional)
- Mix the Hung Curd with cottage cheese, chopped onion, chopped green chilly, chopped coriander and all the spices.
- Take 2 slice of bread at one time and cut there sides.
- Put water on bread and squeeze it to make the bread soft.
- Then put the mixture on the bread and cover the mixture with the bread and make a cylindrical shape of the bread.
- Keep the kababs in the refrigerator for minimum 20 minutes.
- Take oil in a pan and heat it, put one by one the kababs in the hot oil and fry till golden brown.
- Take them out, cut them into two pieces and sever them with a dip or ketchup.
- Serve Hot.
Note: You can keep the kababs in a air tight container in the refrigerator for a week and serve them after frying.
Cuisine: Mediterranean Dip
- Chickpeas 100gms
- Tahini paste 2tbsp (If you don’t have Tahini paste, roast the sesame seed and blend separately with garlic)
- Olive oil 4tbsp
- Garlic 2clove
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Lemon juice 1tbsp
- Parsley for garnish
- Olives for garnish
- Boil chickpeas and drain water
- Take a blender jar put boiled chickpeas and start blending
- add salt, pepper, tahini paste, lemon juice, and oil, blend till it become smooth
- Put it in a bowl and serve with parsley, olive oil and olive as garnish
Note: Hummus can be kept in refrigerator and can be use for 4-5 days as a dip for many items.
If you don’t want to use garlic you can make it without it too